I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Book Blogging!

Today is the first day of my new book blog! I am very excited and want to start out by thanking a couple of wonderful ladies who have been very encouraging, knowledgeable and helpful about starting this new adventure in my life! Margaret of Creative Madness Mama and Christian Historical Fiction (where she also reviews books) Has been an amazing source of wisdom that she has been willing to share with me. I met her at Goodreads and we have become fast friends over our love of good Christian Books!   www.CreativeMadnessMama.com www.ChristianHistoricalFiction.com  
Next is Megan at Hardcover Feedback, she has jumped right in and given me so much advice and encouragement. She has already checked out my site to see how I'm getting started and is offering pointers as I go along. She has a wonderful wealth of knowledge on who, where, when, why, what and how. And a beautiful way with words! I love the way her site is set up and the things she has done with it! Check it out!  http://hardcoverfeedback.blogspot.com/ 
So my next project for the page here is transferring over some of my reviews that I have already done on Goodreads and then from now on they will post automatically! Yay!
Stick with me as I make changes to the site and learn what I need to know to run it. But I'm excited to see where this will lead!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment