I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Monday, April 2, 2012

Fierce Beauty

Fierce Beauty: Choosing to Stand for What Matters MostFierce Beauty: Choosing to Stand for What Matters Most by Kim Meeder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just received it today in the mail!! Thank you so much! I will read it and let you know what I think asap.
I really like this book. It was a real encouragement to me in many ways. It was also a pleasant surprise to read about my beautiful Alaska where I love living and the many things I adore doing here, hiking being my favorite!
I have owned horses and enjoy hiking and camping with them in the mountains of Alaska while moose hunting.
I have also owned, driven and enjoyed dogsleds and sled dog rides as well as enjoying watching a few races.
But I have most enjoyed my years of teaching children. Which has been my "Job" as well as my ministry my whole adult life.
Thank you for this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment