I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Prescription For Trouble #4

Lethal Remedy (Prescription for Trouble, #4)Lethal Remedy by Richard L. Mabry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I fell in love with Dr. Mabry's books with the very first one I read! It had all the things I love in a good mystery book! With the added bonus of of the medical and science twists and turns. I was thrilled to find out there were more than the first one and began watching for them and reading them as soon as I could find them. I read the first three on e-book, Kindle and loved them.

I have been waiting and watching for #4 to come out and was THRILLED to receive it from Abingdon Press to read and post my review!

Book #4 Lethal Remedy, is my favorite in the series so far. That is hard to do. Often the story starts repeating it's self when you have a basic "theme". But Dr. Mabry has managed to continue to come up with new and interesting characters, backgrounds, medical information, thought processes...I keep wanting more!

I love how even the Dr's. are such normal people. Often people in the medical profession are not portrayed that way in books. But with my far too frequent contact with the medical community in the last 17 yrs. of health issues. I have come to realize that they are just as human and emotional as we are they just try to poker face it for their patients.

I am giving this book 5 stars! It is a great story line. Kept me guessing until almost the end on the who. And did a great job of keeping me captivated!
http://cabinfeverreading.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment