I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crochet Giveaway!!

The Best of Interweave Crochet Book Giveaway The Best of Interweave Crochet: A Collection of Our Favorite Designs Gifted By: Interweave ISBN: 978-1596683020 Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com Customer Service-CW customer.service@primecp.com 3400 Dundee Rd. Suite 220 Northbrook, IL 60062 847-205-9375 Main - 847-513-6099 Fax www.FaveCrafts.com www.FaveCraftsBlog.com The Interweave Crochet magazine has put together this fabulous collection of their favorite designs. From scarves to tops, blankets, animals, home decor and more you will find 20 of the very best crochet patterns by top designers.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoyed every little
    bit of it. I have got you book marked to check out new stuff you post…
    Also see my web page :: burberryheadband.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am solicitous alongside the predicament in Syria!

    ReplyDelete