I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Thursday, June 7, 2012

No Redemption ~ 3 Stars

Honor RedeemedHonor Redeemed by Loree Lough
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Good writing, but I hate walking away from an unfinished book! There is such a huge build up to the point where they both reach the point of knowing they love the other and then without talking, they just walk away...It left me feeling like he felt she wasn't good enough to be around his kids because of what she had lived through. (That part made me mad.) Either he loves her or he doesn't. Fight for her or don't. Help her or don't. I felt like it was too wishy washy as far as the relationship went.
Sorry, but this book just fell apart for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment