I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sons of God ~ 3 Stars

Sons of God Daughters of MenSons of God Daughters of Men by Benjamin Reynolds
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a hard book to review. There are parts of this book that I do not agree with and don't think happened but don't have "chapter and verse" to back up why I believe that way. And yet, there are some valid points made that I have never considered before. Possibilities of HOW...Greek mythology, the "gods", Great wonders that men have been unable to explain how they were built by mere humans at normal sizes, etc..
Benjamin puts an interesting spin on the possibilities of the how, what, when and why of the Sons of God the Bible mentions and yet this could also be a very dangerous road to travel for someone who is not strong in their faith. It could lead to confusion and misunderstanding of the Bible and God's way being the only way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment