I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Accused ~ 4 Stars

AccusedAccused by Janice Cantore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was uniquely different than what I had expected and am used to. The main character was the "good gal" as was to be expected and yet she wasn't because she was running as hard and fast from God as she could! She wanted nothing to do with God or anyone who had anything to do with Him!
It takes a lot for this stubborn cop to see that she even needs to start accepting that there might in fact be a God and start asking Him to show Himself to her! Tough Gal!
The story line it's self is very good in my opinion. It is a very entwined story with a lot of corruption that runs thick and deep. You never know who to trust 100%.
The one part I found hard to believe was the bullet in the hip bone and the complete recovery. Just because of my own health issues I know what damage to bones can do and how it can and does effect you for the rest of your life. That kind of shot to that bone would have ended a carrier in the field, putting him behind a desk if not medically retired with a hip replacement.
Nicely written, and true to life that not EVERY bad guy got caught and not every good guy came through unscathed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment