I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Friday, July 20, 2012

HACKED!!

WOW!! I have heard of being hacked before but today beats everything I have ever seen!! It is 11:30pm and I am still trying to recover! Someone from China hacked my main aujus1969 yahoo account that I have had for over 13 years last night. They started at about 1:45am and by 6:30am they had deleted 13years of emails and info off of that account as well as ALL of my contacts (GONE). Sent emails and face book notes asking for money in my name to all my friends family and coworkers!! Yes, they Hacked my Facebook, my Blogs, Three email accounts, everything while I was sleeping! I woke up to a nightmare!! I have lost so much information that it is going to be hard to repair and recover as far as this blog goes. I had all my books that I receive lined up and starred in order so that as I read them all the contact info was right there for the reviews....it's all gone!! I will be doing some scrambling to get everyone right and keep it all straight. So if I miss a book or you don't see your book showing up in a timely manner please feel free to send me an email and remind me!! Yahoo is working with me to help recover as much old information as they can find. But these hackers went into my saved files and just randomly deleted whole files of information!! I created a new email that I will be starting to use as a business email for all things books (I love the sound of that!!)So from now on anyone wanting to reach me from this site can start switching over to CabinFeverReading@gmail.com I will still have the aujus account for family and personal use. I ampped up my security...so I won't miss any emails during the switch-over but that will be my new business email. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone. Audrey Grant http://cabinfeverreading.blogspot.com/ http://aujus1969.blogspot.com/ http://www.goodreads.com/profile/AudOneinAK

No comments:

Post a Comment