I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Memory ~ New Author for Me!

The MemoryThe Memory by Barbara Kaylor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a sweet little Christian Romance Novel! I had never read anything by Barbara Kaylor before and she did a very good job on her descriptions of people and places.
I think with more experience will come more filling out of the details that draw us in a little more to the rooms and the aroma's, etc.
But I did like the story even though it is hard to believe a man could be that hard headed...I've known some hard headed men but this guy takes the cake!
A good fun read.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Scott Lee, an analyst, consultant, speaker, strategist and writer on topics related to digital content technology.
    Interesting post!
    buy runescape gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Scott Lee, an analyst, consultant, speaker, strategist and writer on topics related to digital content technology.
    Interesting post!
    ivory lace wedding dress

    ReplyDelete