I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Messenger - 5 Stars

The MessengerThe Messenger by Siri Mitchell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Revolutionary War ~ Quakers ~ Spies ~ Double Agents ~ Slaves ~ Revenge ~ And Faith in God...This book has it all!!
I loved the picture on the cover when I first saw it and I of course expected something extraordinary knowing it was written by Siri. She is such an extraordinary author. I have yet to be disappointed in any of her books I have read and this one is by far the best up to this point!
I would love to go on and on about this book and give details about this book, but I think it is better to to let you read it for yourself! It is worth it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment