I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Friday, July 6, 2012

Stardust gets 5 Stars

Yesterday's StardustYesterday's Stardust by Becky Melby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you! I can't wait to read it!! June 15th - I received it! Delivered to my front door today! Thank you very much!
This was a different type of then and now book. I liked it. I liked that the story got down to the level of dealing with the gangs on the streets, the mob, teens on the streets, etc. in a real way, not a perfect way where everyone and everything turns out perfect.
Yes it has a happy ending but there is a lot of painful lessons learned and things that do go wrong in the many years between the beginning of the diary and the end of the final story.
I enjoyed reading this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment