I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stay Away From ~ "Michal's Window"

Michal's WindowMichal's Window by Rachelle Ayala
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This book really upset me. I felt like it took a story from God's Word and made it into as trashy of a novel as could be conceived! I was sick to my stomach and could not finish the book. I felt, for myself that it wasn't fit to read. I am sorry if that offends or upsets anyone. But it is the way I feel. I downloaded it for free off of the internet onto my Kindle and am very sorry that I did. If you are a Christian who believes in God's Word and what is right and good and pure, don't bother reading this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment