I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Monday, August 20, 2012

Escape Hezbollah ~ 4 Stars

Escape the HezbollahEscape the Hezbollah by Pola Muzyka
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found this book to be gripping and mesmerizing! Once I started it I couldn't put it down! I felt Empathy, Pain, and Sorrow for Joseph, his Mother, Azita and later even surprised myself by feeling it for his Baba'!!
This was a family that didn't have much of a chance from the moment the parents married. 2 Corinthians 6:14 "Be ye not unequally yoked together..." How can you take a Jew and an Iranian who's very blood, kinsmen, countries have been fighting for generations upon generations and both of them believe in two different religions and God's, then pluck them out of a neutral country and put them in the middle of one or the other's country and expect it to work??
Add an almost teen boy to the mix and "BAM"! You have trouble! Before you even get to the part of the Hezbollah army and girlfriends getting involved!
I think Pola did a world class job on this book! This is subject matter that I don't know if I would be able to touch with a 10 ft pole and she not only wrote it, she wrote it in such a way, I finished it last night and have spent the whole day thinking of the book!!
Thank you Pola for a wonderful book that my 17yr old son is just starting to read and that is staying on our shelf!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment