I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ALISSA S. !!! THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR GIFT CARD!!
The winner of the $10 Amazon Gift Card that Diane Estrella gave away with her interview that she did with me has been announced on Diane's site! http://dianeestrella.com/interview-and-10-amazon-gc-giveaway-with-audrey-grant/#idc-cover And the winner is Alissa S.!! Congratulations to Alissa and thank you to all of you who took time to read the interview and stop by and check out my blog! It meant a lot to me!
And and extra big thank you to those of you who JOINED my blog also!! I have almost made it to 40 followers!! WOW!
Things are very busy around here. The kids and I just started school back up this week so we are in the full swing of homeschooling grades 5, 7 and 12!! I am trying to write my second piece of actual "writing" ever, but this one is hard going. It is by special request, and is about the abuse I went through as a girl and is very difficult to write about. So I could use lots of prayer on that project.
To top all of that off I feel the need to make some major changes in the blog/website but am stuck so am trying to learn how to as I go along. And to top it all of in the middle of it all I am dealing with my health and trying to build up and get ready for a trip to TX in Oct. for my Sister's wedding. So things are busy, busy, busy!!
PLUS I am trying to keep up with my reading for reviews!! (That is the FUN part!!) So now you all know where I am at as far as schedule and how I am staying busy! Once again, Congrats to Alissa! Have fun spending your gift card at Amazon!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment