I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No "Hiding & Seeking" for this 5 Star Review!!

Hide and SeekHide and Seek by Jeff Struecker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'M HOOKED!! I love a well written book and this book has it all! Love, Laughter, Tears, Fear, Panic, WHAT!!!, Oh no!, all the factors that make you want to keep reading or follow the guys into the next battle and wait for the babies, and be a fly on the wall at the b-b-q's...
There was just enough laughter to break the tension in a very real way. I know this book was written by a Retired Major and you can tell he knows his stuff!
Small details like the thoughts going through their heads just before, during and after a battle. How the know they got hurt but it doesn't compute right away because they are still on go mode and adrenaline is keeping them from feeling the full extent of the pain until the stop and look at it or some one says something about it, then their brain says...oh, yeah that hurts really bad!
Those are things you wouldn't know unless you had been through it. That's not television that's real life! I loved the book and now am on the hunt for his other books!
I hope you keep writing Major!! I love your style!! I'm a new fan and plan to stay that way!
I received this book from B&B Media to read and review for my unbiased opinion. These statements are mine and mine alone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment