I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Christian Fiction Book Reviews

$300 KINDLE SHOPPING SPREE Wednesday, September 5, 2012 | Posted by John Hileman | at 3:21 PM | IT'S THE $300 KINDLE SHOPPING SPREE! made possible by the generosity of these authors THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A $300 GIFT CARD FOR AMAZON HERE IS HOW TO ENTER (IF YOU DO NOT E-MAIL US, YOU ARE NOT YET ENTERED) 1) Get 1 entry when you SHARE this post on FACEBOOK by clicking the Facebook tab in the upper right corner of this blog post. 2) Get 1 entry when you TWEET this post on Twitter! 3) Get 1 entry when you click "LIKE" on our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/ChristianFictionBookReviews 4) Get 5 entries if you blog about this post on your blog. Send an e-mail to ChristianFictionBR at gmail dot com, and tell us what you did to promote this contest, and we will put you in the DRAWING. Example: Dear Christian Fiction Book Reviews, I shared your blog post on Facebook. I tweeted about this blog post on my Twitter @kindlelover. I liked your Facebook page, and I posted an article on my blog here: www.kindleisawesome.blogspot.com Thanks. p.s. We're naming our first child Christian Fiction Book Reviews. (we might have gone too far with this part) E-mails for entry into this contest must be received before 5pm EST SEPT 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment