I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Out of Darkness ~ 5 Stars

Out of DarknessOut of Darkness by Darrell Case
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I did not think I was going to give this a five star review. It started out ok but went downhill and then when the character started dabbling in things he shouldn't to get what he wanted and get more power, bigger, better...I was pulling away from him and the book but I kept reading hoping this wasn't one of THOSE books. And it WASN'T!! It is worth every star!
God took them through the fire and showed them where they had lost their way and their hearts and brought them back to Him. Not without great pain, sorrow and loss and at a great price, but that is real life!
This book is one I can whole heartedley recommend without reservation and I say with a grateful heart, thank you Darrell for sending me a copy to review!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment