I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Restore Your Marriage ~ 5*****

Restore Your Marriage And Fall in Love AgainRestore Your Marriage And Fall in Love Again by Krystal Kuehn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have "Put in" 26 years of marriage. The first 12 I read every marriage and self help book I could get my hands on trying to "Rescue" my failing marriage. I put my heart and soul into it. With the help of my Godly Mother-in-Law we went cover to cover in the Bible searching and praying for everything about Marriage, Submission, Prayer, Love, Faith...
Other than the Bible and one other tiny book that I lost long ago and can't even remember the name of, this book is the best I have ever read at putting all the information together in a simple, straight forward, easy to follow and understand way. I would (and will) highly recommend this book to anyone who not only has a problem in their marriage but wants to keep their marriage fresh and protected from problems and keep it from getting into a rut or falling by the way side.
I tried to save my first marriage of 12 yrs and he walked away. Now almost 14 yrs into my second marriage and we both are even more sure today than the day we said "I DO" that it is a for life love!
This book was sent to me by the Author for my honest opinion and review. All things stated here are my own thoughts about the book and it's content.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment