I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Saturday, November 24, 2012

5 Stars for "Night Flight"

Night FlightNight Flight by Diane Munson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Each one of their books just keeps getting better and better! I'm not even reading them in order because I just finished this one and won the one that comes before it but they each stand alone also!
By looking at this cover I went into it wondering if it was going to be more a KID book and not catch me up in it the way their books normally do.
Here's the cool thing. It is and it isn't! My 12yr old daughter with severe dyslexia is LOVING it even though it is slow going and she has to have help with some technical terms but it read just like one of their other books only with the added danger of a family and curious teens!
I very highly recommend this book to adults and teens alike! It is better than you could anticipate! Definitely 5 stars from this reader!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment