I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Promise Cove ~ 1 star ~ Barely

Promise CovePromise Cove by Vickie McKeehan
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This book had a good back story, but there is so very many things wrong with the EXTRA filth (In my opinion) that did nothing to help the story line. The cursing was way over the top! And what could have been a good book just turned into a smutt fest. They could have been alluded to how they were feeling, but instead went for shock factor of descriptive thoughts and actions.
I just can't with good conscious recommend this book to anyone. I only finished the book so I could give a thorough, educated review. In fact, I am deleting the book from my reader ASAP!
Audrey

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment