I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Friday, December 21, 2012

Book Giveaway!!!

Merry ALMOST Christmas!! Sorry I have not posted a lot in the last couple of weeks. The below freezing temperatures have been giving me some real trouble with my muscles and nerves. I get cold and start hurting and can't seem to get the vicious cycle to end. When you are sleeping in wool socks, wool scarf, wool hat and sweater under a pile of blankets to try and stay warm and the rest of the family is just fine in a long sleeved shirt, you know your nerves are messed up! But that isn't what I am on here to talk about tonight! My sister, Mrs. Sandra Lassiter, who did a guest post for me a while back has now started her own Book Blog (I was having too much fun and talked her into it!!) So I am going to have a book giveaway to promote her new Book Blog "Sandra's Book Nook"! I am finding out the "How to's" on running a raffle-copter and will try to get it up and running asap with the information on the Book (or Books??) that will be given away! Come one come all! Check out both our blogs (we are sisters and read a lot of the same books but often have a different way of looking at it and describing it!!), join our sites for updates, reviews and ratings on books "Old" and new! Some are so new they are sent out for review before they even are available for sale!! A great way to check out a book ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment