I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Perfect 5 for Perfect Gift!

Every Perfect GiftEvery Perfect Gift by Dorothy Love
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a good book that covers a hard time in history for the "women's movement". This it when it was just starting (often as a necessity)......but when women knew how to work hard and still be a gracious lady at the same time.
I love how Dorthy blends the desire to find love, serve God, look her best with a desire to fulfill her dream of writing! Very well written on the struggles of this type of life with both thee main character and her best friend who set out to build an infirmary in town!
Well written, Exciting, and great dialogue, I love the bits of mystery and the conversations were well thought out and written well!
I also love the descriptions of the clothes and the picture of the town!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment