I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Return to Sunday Dinner ~ 5 Stars

Return to Sunday Dinner: The Simple Delight of Family, Friends, and FoodReturn to Sunday Dinner: The Simple Delight of Family, Friends, and Food by Russell Cronkhite
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm in love!! I got this e-book to review and I took a walk down memory lane! I want this book for my collection! If you were to come to my house and look in my (4 drawer)
recipe box you would find many of these recipe's in well used condition!
The plus and wonderful thing about this book is that it not only has the wonderful recipes and gorgeous pictures but that it reads like a book! He talks to you as you go through the book, explaining why you should or shouldn't do things in the recipe's too make them better.
He tells you stories about what some of the dishes mean to him and why. Russell is a very good Cookbook Author as well as Chef. I will be teaching some more of these recipe's to my children and looking forward to getting on my feet and back in the kitchen to use them my self!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment