I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Book Club Network Magazine - WINNER!!

That's right!! I can finally shout it from the roof tops...I was picked as one of the winners in the big book give away for the magazine launch!! I WON 10 BOOKS!!! EEEK!! I am so excited! And I have already started getting some of them in the mail straight from the Authors themselves! SIGNED! Often with a bookmark or personal note or (Score) both, in with the book! When I saw that wonderful list of books, like every good booklover I had to pick my chin up off my computer, wipe my drool, blink the stars out of my eyes and the dreams from my head! BUT...just in case, I sat down and made a list of my top 30 picks figuring if I did get picked for SOMETHING down the line I would at least be able to go to the list and mark off what was gone and what was left would be my choice, if anything. Of the 10 books 9 were on my list and my #1 book was still there!! So I was very blessed in a big book way and just wanted to share my joy! I hope all the other winners are as happy and excited as I am!! Aud

1 comment: