I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Autumn Romance ~ 3 Stars

Autumn Romance Stories and Portraits of Love After 50Autumn Romance Stories and Portraits of Love After 50 by Carol Denker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Up front ~ This book is for married people.
It's not bad or crude. In fact I found it to be very sweet and heart touching and tender with many wise words of couples who are past the young or middle age! There are a few pictures I would prefer not to have but over all it is a treasure trove of how to love for years and years, even when you are old, grey and wrinkled together!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment