I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Friday, January 4, 2013

Still Lolo ~ 5 Stars

Still Lolo: A Spinning Propeller, a Horrific Accident, and a Family's Journey of HopeStill Lolo: A Spinning Propeller, a Horrific Accident, and a Family's Journey of Hope by Lauren Scruggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While not lining up 100% with how she chose to live part of her life and I'm sure there are some doctrinal differences between our beliefs... The fact is God clearly has done a mighty work in this young woman's life and the fact that she and her family and friends give all the Honor and Glory to God for all the miracles in her life makes this book well worth reading!
I received this book from Tyndale Publishers to read and rate. The above review is completely my own opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment