I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Health VS Reading

I feel so very bad when I get sick and can't even read for a time. I have commitments, promises, ARC's, and deadlines to meet and then the Dr decides to change one of my prescriptions and it takes anywhere from a few days to two or three weeks for my body to adjust to the changes! Meantime I am laying here staring at this pile of books and thinking about the promises I have made in emails and letters to Authors and Publishers to read and review books and there is nothing I can do about it because I can't stay awake long enough to concentrate on anything and every time I start reading I fall asleep! Then my computer sits in here for days and sometimes weeks without me writing a word on my blog and I try not to get discouraged. I have several appointments lined up in the next few months trying to get me some relief so please stick with me if I don't stay as faithful as I should to my blog. I will still read all the books as soon as I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment