I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pink - Melody Carson

Harsh Pink: Color Me Burned (TrueColors, #12)Harsh Pink: Color Me Burned by Melody Carlson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While not as graffic in details as Torch Red, This book is the ultimate in the bullies and mean girl club!! Some of the things these girls do and say to each other is UNBELIEVABLE!!
I would maybe let my daughter read this one when she is in her late teens. This book also cover's selfishness, class and status (rich vs poor), Popularity and peer pressure, and even rounds it out with underage drinking.
It also shows what happens when there is no family time and kids are expected and trusted to be ADULTS at 16 and 17.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment