I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Pastor's Wife

The Pastor's WifeThe Pastor's Wife by Jennifer AlLee
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have a hard time saying much about this book other than, "Meah" It is hard for me to read fluff an nonsense like this when I was raised by a Preacher's Wife.
And my Mom was and is the most loving, giving unselfish person I know! She does not think of her own self or her own pride. There is no me, me, me. No my, mine, I, with her. It is give till it hurts, keep giving till it bleeds and if they need or want more...keep giving of herself.
So to me this woman was first very selfish, very ME oriented, not understanding of others...especially her new husband who had a huge load on his young shoulders and a lot to learn.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment