I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

100 and Counting…!

That’s right! I just added up my list of books that I have read but have not been able to post to my blog, Goodreads, etc. and I am at 100 already! That is going to be a LOT of typing!! I was worried about meeting my goal of book for the year but I think I am going to at least be close. Especially since one of them was the Bible which is 66 books in one and I counted it as one. (And I’ve already started back through it again.)

Still reading…

1 comment:

  1. My Goodreads goal this year was 100 and I need to read 4 more books. I don't know if that will happen, but I'm going to try!
    Congrats on reading 100 books!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete