I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Friday, March 13, 2015

America's Best Barbecue (Revised Edition)

Oh My Southern Taste Buds!

You may take the girl out of the south, and she may fall in love with her Alaskan home of 30 years but her heart and her taste buds will always have a Southern Drawl and a Spicy Kick.
This Cook Book in no way disappointed this down home cook. I have collected cookbooks for over 25 years. I have read many a BBQ books in that time but nothing as comprehensive as this!
This is on my wish list already! It will replace several on my shelves in just this one book.
This lovely book covers, meats, sauces, rubs, sides, extremes and even traditional deserts! 
I knew I had the real deal when the only cornbread had no flour and no sugar! Then my heart sang when they had banana pudding made with real custard, not Jell-o pudding! And finally I knew I had struck gold when I came upon fried pies... So they are peach and my Grandmother's used dried apples... At this point I could not squabble over a fruit choice.
I say 100% Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment