I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

"WHILE MY SOLDIER SERVES"

This book "WHILE MY SOLDIER SERVES" is a treasure to be savored! It was hard for me to gulp it all down at once just so I could review it. NOW I get to go back and take my time, soaking in all the best bits into my very fibers of who I am to help (I hope and PRAY) make me a better Mother to My Soldier who has almost three more years left, IF he isn't led by God to re-up! 
Thank you, very much, for this book as it came at the very lowest point I have ever had as a Military Mom, I was struggling and you helped me regain my perspective!

I was offered this book to read on the condition of reading and giving a review of my honest opinion, I have done that here. I have received nothing other than the pleasure of reading this book.
***I reviewed this book for/on Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment