I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Whither Thou Goest I Will Go ~ 5 *****

Naomi Dathan
               


~NEW AUTHOR~ 
~READ IN ONE SITTING~



4:00am I just now finished reading this book and wanted to write my review while it is still fresh in my heart and mind.

I looked at a few of this Author's other books and they weren't "Christian" in their labeling so I wasn't 100% sure what i would get.

While there were some things left unclear or unsettled for me, over all, they were nothing major that messed up the story.

I enjoyed reading a book for once that wasn't all about 
1. courtship/falling in love/ first love, 
 2. cheating/breakups/Divorce/
      new love vs. old love 
3. Someone else's baby makes 
     Three &= Love (AWE).

This was a look at a marriage during some of the most vivid, violent & tough years in the saga that is our Nation's  West Prairies' History.

It is well written and worth the price and the read. ($ .99 Amazon sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment