I love reading, Christian, Biographies, Autobiographies, Cookbooks, Fiction, Historical Fiction, History, Memoir, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Thriller, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Counseling, Health, Natural and Herbal, Childcare and Teaching, Inspirational as well as Alaskan.

I prefer a printed copy that I can hold in my hands and become old friends with, but will also accept E-books in Kindle, PDF or Nook formats.

I am a Christian and seek to glorify my Lord. As such I will not read any erotic, paranormal, vampire, or such books. I also will stop reading any book that has bad language (Cursing and taking my Lord’s name in vain.), and books with gratuitous sex. This is one reason I have chosen to be associated with the Publishing Companies and the Authors that are on my site because I feel safe recommending them to others.

Audrey Grant

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Red Sea Rules ~ 5 Stars ~ A Pocket Treasure!!

The Red Sea RulesThe Red Sea Rules by Robert Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had this book a long time ago and it hit all the right notes for me! It was a real treasure I intended to keep forever, but God had other plans and so I gave it away and have missed it greatly in the last few years. So when I found it on sale I snapped it up.
SO glad I did! It's even better this time. It is more handy by being smaller and in a little hardback book that can tuck in my purse and go with me! I am loving the new one even more than the first one!
I can't say enough good things about this book!
It applies to EVERY christian at some point or another in their walk with Christ. God told us there would be trials and tribulations but that He would be there to lead us OUT!!
That is what this book is based on. The ten rules we can learn as Christians from the children of Israel being back against the water and the army of Egypt behind them.
God didn't bring them to the river...to DIE. He brought them there to show how mighty he was, how weak they were, the miracles He alone could preform, and that it was His Might and Strength that saved them. So no one could look back and call it a hoax.
He does the same thing in our lives. Sometimes when it looks unfix-able and helpless, that is when God steps in and does a mighty work so there can be no doubt that it was Him!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment